New Comanche Model for Flight Simulation

A2A Simulations (link on the right) has released a Comanche as part of their lineup.  This company does impressive work (I have their Cessna product) and I look forward to using the Comanche.  Life has been pretty busy lately and I simply have not had time to download and prepare a review.  Once I found out that they were creating one I completely stopped working on my own fixes and updates to random models downloaded off the internet!

The main purpose of the simulator now, other than practicing new IFR approaches, will be to get the family up to date on the basics of flying the aircraft, just in case I become incapacitated for whatever reason.  Even if all they have is the ability to keep the aircraft straight and level it might allow time for me to get my bearings.

Ultimately it would be best if my wife could fly the aircraft as she is the most common person in the right seat.  Time to dig out my old battered copy of "From the Ground Up" and see how they do.  Having a faithful representation of the aircraft, right down to the sounds of the switches, is a big help.

Comments

Popular Posts